The Eclipse – Quick set up.
The Eclipse is designed for a quick set up with gas assisted struts and the cover does not have to be removed due to the hard lid. Another benefit is one can mounting roof bars (optional extra) on the top for surfboards, solar panels etc. It also has an additional window on the roof for stargazing, that can be left opened or closed.
- The Canvas is military spec 370gsm/sqm with a perfect blend of cotton and polyester which offers stronger, superior thermal properties over traditional canvases. It is also Fluorocarbon impregnated for protection against soilage and water ingress through the seams and also prevents wetting through the fabric but most importantly still allowing the canvas to breath. An additional anti-fungal treatment is used to withstand UV and weathering. All seams are double stitched for added protection. Durability and strength of the canvas will actually improve over time which is why so many of our earliest tents are still being used today.
- The base is made from a lightweight Aluminium extrusion construction offering “super light, super strong base with thermal and retention qualities”, which will not bend or warp over time like checker plate, plastic or wood.
- Heavy duty YKK Zips, ventilated and insect screened windows that allow to be opened if it is raining.
- Infinitely superior ladder in the market with foot friendly, non slip rungs rated to 140kgs.
- Large aperture windows with Removable gauze designed and tested to allow for the best ventilation while still keeping those pesky sand flies out.
- Nylon flysheet is designed to allow optimum air flow and folds up with the tent.
- The 85mm thick high density foam mattress comes standard. It is a standout amongst it’s rivals.
- The exceptionally strong PVC cover with additional UV stabilisers and welded seams offer 100% water and dust proofing.
- Superior components used throughout the tent. Anodised aluminium or stainless steel. No compromise!
- Sufficient space for bedding when tent is folded. (Pillow and sleeping bag, excl. duck doona and dress pillows).
- Ventilated space between flysheet and main body eliminates condensation.
- Dimensions: 150cmWx140cmLx27cmH packed.
- Open: 150cmW x210cmLx140H.
- Weight approx. 60kgs.