The Predator Trailer tent is a crossover between a traditional roof top tent and a trailer tent. This tent is fast and furious and makes setup quick and easy taking less than 5 minutes. The unique hinge bed design keeps packed size down while still allowing for a large bed at 160 x 210cm once opened.
The Predator tent is constructed using high quality fluorocarbon impregnated ripstop canvas, commercial YKK zips, double stitched seams for added strength and a sturdy aluminium and polystyrene composite base.
It also includes a completely separate ripstop nylon flysheet which is super light while enabling a larger insulating airspace above the tent roof thus making the interior of the tent noticeably cooler. Coupled with the ability to tension the flysheet separately, no water damming occurs.
Additional Side Sails are available separately. These provide shelter above each of the side entrances and zip on easily to the tent body.
- The Canvas is military spec 380gsm/sqm with a perfect blend of cotton and polyester which offers stronger, superior thermal properties over traditional canvases. It is also Fluorocarbon impregnated for protection against soilage and water ingress through the seams and also prevents wetting through the fabric but most importantly still allowing the canvas to breath. An additional anti-fungal treatment is used to withstand UV and weathering. All seams are double stitched for added protection. Durability and strength of the canvas will actually improve over time which is why so many of our earliest tents are still being used today.
- The base is made from a lightweight Aluminium extrusion construction offering “super light, super strong base with thermal and retention qualities”, which will not bend or warp over time like checker plate, plastic or wood.
- Heavy duty YKK Zips, ventilated and insect screened windows that allow to be opened if it is raining.
- Infinitely superior ladder in the market with foot friendly, non slip rungs rated to 140kgs.
- Large aperture windows with Removable gauze designed and tested to allow for the best ventilation while still keeping those pesky sand flies out.
- Nylon flysheet is designed to allow optimum air flow and folds up with the tent.
- The 100mm thick high density foam mattress comes standard.
- The exceptionally strong PVC cover with additional UV stabilisers and welded seams offer 100% water and dust proofing.
- Includes 2 sleeves for storing your iPad or Tablet.
- Superior components used throughout the tent. Anodised aluminium or stainless steel. No compromise!
- Sufficient space for bedding when tent is folded. (Pillow and sleeping bag, excl. duck doona and dress pillows).
- Ventilated space between flysheet and main body eliminates condensation.