THE STARGAZER – when ventilation is a priority.
The Stargazer has the same features as the Tourer tent but the fly is designed to allow more air to circulate between the fly and the tent. It also has two additional windows on the roof, that can be left opened or closed making it the coolest tent on the market.
For the big sweater/avid bird watcher or romantic the fly can be removed to view the stars. This is the choice of many hunters, photographers and safari companies.
Additional coating to withstand UV and weathering including an antifungal treatment.
- The base is made from a lightweight Aluminium extrusion construction offering “super light, super strong base with thermal and retention qualities”
- Heavy duty Zips, ventilated and insect screened windows that allow to be opened if it is raining.
- Infinitely superior ladder in the market with foot friendly, non slip rungs rated to 140kgs
- Flysheet folds up with the tent and 75mm thick high density mattress come standard.
- Superior components used throughout the tent anodised aluminium or stainless steel. No compromise!
- Sufficient space for bedding when tent is folded. (Pillow and sleeping bag, excl. duck doona and dress pillows)
- Unique bungee cord system and design to assist in packing up of tent and withstanding heavy winds.
- Ventilated space between flysheet and main body eliminates condensation.
- The optional extension can be added to provide an additional living room/kids to sleep/change room or shower room. The extension has two side doors, front door with an awning and a rear door for easy access. The extension can easily be zipped on (less than 1 minute) and the pvc floor can be unzipped allowing easy cleaning. The extension comes in nylon and ripstop but most find the nylon more than adequate. Ideal height for extension is between 185cm – 215cm.