The NEW XT Deluxe Trailer tent is a crossover between a traditional roof top tent and a trailer tent. This makes setup quick and easy taking less than 10 minutes. The unique hinge bed design keeps packed size down while still allowing for a large super king size bed at 215 x 200cm once opened.
The XT Trailer Tent range is constructed using high quality fluorocarbon impregnated ripstop canvas, commercial YKK zips, double stitched seams for added strength and a sturdy aluminium and polystyrene composite base.
It also includes a completely separate ripstop canvas flysheet which enables a larger insulating airspace above the tent roof thus making the interior of the tent noticeably cooler. further enhancing airflow, the XT Deluxe comes standard with a “Stargazer” type roof enabling you to zip open the roof while being fully insect screened at the same time.
Fluorocarbon impregnation also enables much faster water run-off in wet conditions, and coupled with the ability to tension the flysheet separately, no water damming occurs.
- The Canvas is military spec 320gsm/sqm with a perfect blend of cotton and polyester which offers stronger, superior thermal properties over traditional canvases. It is also Fluorocarbon impregnated for protection against soilage and water ingress through the seams and also prevents wetting through the fabric but most importantly still allowing the canvas to breath. An additional anti-fungal treatment is used to withstand UV and weathering. All seams are double stitched for added protection. Durability and strength of the canvas will actually improve over time which is why so many of our earliest tents are still being used today.
- The base is made from a lightweight Aluminium extrusion construction offering “super light, super strong base with thermal and retention qualities”, which will not bend or warp over time like checker plate, plastic or wood.
- Heavy duty YKK Zips, ventilated and insect screened windows that allow to be opened if it is raining.
- Infinitely superior ladder in the market with foot friendly, non slip rungs rated to 140kgs.
- Large aperture windows with gauze designed and tested to allow for the best ventilation while still keeping those pesky sand flies out.
- Canvas flysheet is designed to allow optimum air flow and folds up with the tent.
- The 100mm thick high density one piece foam mattress come standard.
- The exceptionally strong PVC cover with additional UV stabilisers and welded seams offer 100% water and dust proofing.
- Superior components used throughout the tent. Anodised aluminium or stainless steel. No compromise!
- Sufficient space for bedding when tent is folded. (Pillow and sleeping bag, excl. duck doona and dress pillows)
- Unique bungee cord system designed to assist in packing up of tent and withstanding heavy winds.
- Ventilated space between flysheet and main body eliminates condensation.