DELUXE ROOF TOP TENT
The Deluxe was one of the first roof top tents manufactured, hence the name, it is now our base tent in the range. Ideally suited for the weekender/tourer who wants simplicity. For those not needing the creature comforts of a full extension but rather the optional extra shower skirt this is the tent for you. Most popular with tray back/trailer/suvs/sedan/boats/trikes. If you are on the go every night and like a quick set up the deluxe will do the job!
- The Canvas is military spec 380gsm/sqm with a perfect blend of cotton and polyester which offers stronger, superior thermal properties over traditional canvases. It is also Fluorocarbon impregnated for protection against soilage and water ingress through the seams and also prevents wetting through the fabric but most importantly still allowing the canvas to breath. An additional anti-fungal treatment is used to withstand UV and weathering. All seams are double stitched for added protection. Durability and strength of the canvas will actually improve over time which is why so many of our earliest tents are still being used today.
- The base is made from a lightweight Aluminium extrusion construction offering “super light, super strong base with thermal and retention qualities”, which will not bend or warp over time like checker plate, plastic or wood.
- Heavy duty YKK Zips, ventilated and insect screened windows that allow to be opened if it is raining.
- Infinitely superior ladder in the market with foot friendly, non slip rungs rated to 140kgs.
- Large aperture windows with gauze designed and tested to allow for the best ventilation while still keeping those pesky sand flies out.
- Another unique feature is the rear window above the ladder which helps with cross ventilation through the tent .
- Flysheet made from durable nylon is designed to allow optimum air flow and folds up with the tent.
- The 75mm thick high density one piece foam mattress come standard and is rolled rather than creased when closed. It is a standout amongst rivals.
- The exceptionally strong PVC cover with additional UV stabilisers and welded seams offer 100% water and dust proofing.
- Superior components used throughout the tent. Anodised aluminium or stainless steel. No compromise!
- Sufficient space for bedding when tent is folded. (Pillow and sleeping bag, excl. duck doona and dress pillows)
- Unique bungee cord system designed to assist in packing up of tent and withstanding heavy winds.
- Ventilated space between flysheet and main body eliminates condensation.